Monday, May 5, 2008

Checking the weekly list o'fab


I was checking the Jan list of the week:
Klimt 02 caught my attention for about an hour so i figured it was blog-worthy.

These are by Susan Pietzsch



Sugar Jewelry!
I just want to bite off the robot's heads.

I was always the kid with the decapitated Easter bunnies in their basket.



Not sure on the What does it do? but I know the What is it? is sand, silver, seaweed and glass.
It's listed at 900 euro and is 9 x 5 x 5
This is by Estela Saez. It's interesting but I really want to know the location you wear it or if you wear it at all.




This is by Joan Parcher.

I like the "hey, I found these washers in a coffee can in a garage, enameled them and put them on a bracelet" look.
Maybe I should raid my own garage more often.

No comments: