Monday, July 14, 2008

Internship 7-11


7-11-08
I ground the weld marks off of 3 flying dragon clocks (which are super-amazing and shown on the left, I think they're one of my favorites) and sanded down the edges so those could be shipped out today. From there I ground about 30 wall clocks and edged those also. Julie sprayed them with clear coat once I was finished so they would be ready for shipping. I assembled and bubble wrapped the 3 clocks that were priority and then worked on getting all the previously finished and “painted” tabletop clocks wrapped up as well. It was a very productive day and while I doubt I can do more than four hours of grinding without my arm falling off I do think I’m getting better at knowing where to place the wire brush to get to certain spots. I also notice now when parts are missing and know which parts go to which clock. Baby steps people, baby steps


5 down.







25 to go. :]-

2 comments:

MP said...

they keep you busy! those clock forms look really cool.

ohsherri said...

I'll try to get pics of the finished products, they are fantastic!