Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Woops.

Warning: This Blog is GRAPHIC in NATURE.

So, I was cutting my rubber molds with my brand new Exacto knife and woops.
I manage to slice my hand like friggin' butter.
13 stitches and 2 bottles of numbing agent later I was released from the ER.
Perhaps 2 part molds would be a better option in the future.



Before.
And yes, I was FREAKING out about the "stuff" sticking out, and strangly couldn't stop looking at it.

(Thanks Rebecca for keeping me occupied with chatting.)




After.

If anyone would like to enter a suggestion for super cool story as to how I got this scar let me know. Currently I'm going with I broke up a terrorist invasion, that or I was attacked by a rabid triceratops.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

So, did you read the book "Healing Jewelry" before or after?

ohsherri said...

Before, it didn't help.

Unknown said...

Well, I'm sure it was no fun, but the photo is sooo cool...

MP said...

Get well soon! Patrick tells me he knew a girl who was missing her four fingers on one of her hands, and her story went something like a bronco bucked her off its back so hard, her fingers came off from where she was holding the rope....You might want to stick with the terrorist story.

Katy Ginger said...

SHERRI! Oh my goodness! I was helping set up for this craft show so I must have missed that you were hurt. Feel better soon!!!! That is a naaasty scar. Very cool! If I were you I'd just make up a different story every time somebody asks! That way you were saving the world from terrorists, protecting some young defenseless girl from getting attacked by some guy whose ass you kicked, etc. hehehehe :) But seriously, get better soon. We miss you.

amyk said...

My God Sherri, thats really all i have to say

randee said...

One word dearie.....BARFIGHT.

It's so very you.

ohsherri said...

Randee wins. I like the bar fight idea, and what's scary is that is totally believable for everyone that knows me.

Lilies in my Cereal said...

The photos made me cry inside... :(