Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ring Designs That Inspire


Some pictures of interesting rings and fun ideas.
They are "cute" without making me want to kill myself.













These are images of rings off of the website:
http://www.thisnext.com








For all you single ladies out there...





















Honestly, this is my favorite.
Maybe deep down Sherri is a minimalist after all.
Just don't give me any of that paint splatter crap.









I thought the Braille rings were fun.








While I hate giant gemstones I like the wire usage.


































I like the design, hate the texture.
But then again we've established that all of my work is "clean".
In fact, if I hear the word clean used again in crit I may have to go postal. I'm concerned that that is the only thing people have to say as a compliment on my work. Clean. grr.

1 comment:

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

"Getting to know you, Getting to know all about you..."

I have tagged you. See my blog if you'd like to participate and share some interesting facts about you.