Friday, October 10, 2008

After Action Review for Social Design Issue One

After Action Review for Social Design Issue One


Sustains What did you do well? Which actions and strategies led to success that
you will continue to use?
I was very pleased with the results of Gocco'ing the coasters. I want to investigate a double or triple process with this. I also likes the guerrilla fun of the parking space.

Improves Which things did not work so well? These are areas to improve.
I would like to have been able to place the parking space in a bar/restaurant location but that was unlikely to happen without a slew of issues.


What Ifs How could the project been more successful?
Had I had more time I would have re-designed the coasters to have the black and yellow background. I would also have placed the parking space in a public parking lot and ran away.

I am currently talking to a dispatcher at a semi-local taxi cab company about sponsoring my coasters with their information on the backside. They are based out of Balt. County and seem really all for my project. Hopefully there will be more to come on that!

No comments: