Wednesday, October 1, 2008

NYC cont.


These are pictures of store fronts on the way to and from Pearl to MOSS. This one on the left was the street. I'm not sure exactly what it is but it was shiny.
















Across the street from Pearl on Canal St. is a rubber store boasting any kind of rubber you would ever want. The other corner had a plastics store.





Very cool items.
A lot of ICFF design work.










































Finally we arrived at Moss. Big shock, the 17,000 US sofa is still there. They did have a few new pieces, mainly furniture and a snazzy light bulb lamp that I wanted for my very own.






After Megan and I met up with my friends Rob and Chi that live in NYC we went to the bestest place on the planet.

I managed to walk out having only bought one Munny, a zipper pull Munny, a Dunny and a Canibal Funfair. If you don't know what I just said GO THERE!



No comments: