Saturday, October 18, 2008

Solar Powered Toothbrush

I came across some solar powered toothbrushes in my investigation of solar energy. I'm hoping that small scale solar panels are within my reach for my project.



This was one version found at Gizmodo.
This site appears to be a site for gadgets and cool items.
They have everything from WiFi detecting sneakers to video eye wear.
http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/solar-powered-toothbrush-028046.php

I'm a little concerned about how lazy one has to be to have some of the items I came across. I mean really, if you're going to make a solar powered item, why would you make a toothbrush? The movement of your hand up and down on your teeth is just too taxing? Sigh.

1 comment:

Liz Steiner said...

It never ceases to amaze me how many times they re-invent the toothbrush.