Wednesday, October 1, 2008

NYC cont. Felissimo



After lunch Megan and I went back uptown to go to Felissimo gallery.











Felissimo had a wide array of products and innovative design from Japan.





I was surprised to see my fav pens that I pay 4 bucks a pop for were there and thus a Japanese design.







Here's the smallest mobile garden.
Everything in the 5 or 6 floors was really cute and fun.
I think most of Japan must be way more fun than Americans.







A giant ball of Hello Kitty fun.









Snazzy silverware. Funny but I don't remember seeing any cool chopsticks though. My personal pair at home is Hello Kitty. Everyone loves Hello Kitty.





I think it's a light. I'm not sure how I feel about this one ladies and gents. Looks like a glowing...well never mind about that. I don't think I like it.

No comments: