Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ralph's Dental Hygiene




I checked my deer teeth today.
Everything is going well.

<- I've named him Ralph.





Clorox is my new best friend.
Ralph doesn't reek quite so much and my teeth are fairly clean.








I've decided to give polident a shot and see if I can get a nice, white gleam on my teeth.

Apparently deer and cattle are not big on dental care.


I'll get back to you on the results once I have invested in more latex gloves.

Note: super cool hat - check





Shiny.

2 comments:

susannahnaree said...

sherri, i love what you are doing!! What do you have planned for the deer skull after you've taken all its teeth? i would be very interested in taking that off your hands =) The photos are awesome and i think the one of you with a disgusted look on your face is hilarious. keep taking pictures and keeping us updated!

susannahnaree said...

oh and ps i did a short post about your blog.