Thursday, March 6, 2008

Project Runway

Ok, so I decided I would continue watching the PR to see if it got any better...and then came the retro-look challenge. A group project where the designers had to take three outdated looks and make three pieces that didn't look terrible. Two words: Shoulder Pads. I don't think they ever looked good in the first place and I feel for Chris. Steven and Sweet P for having to deal with them. I didn't understand the whole let's watch Kevin flounder routine that Rami and Jillian pulled either. If your team mate needs help why don't you HELP them. I have to admit it was amusing to watch the design "teams" falling apart and it does make for good TV but grow up already.
and of course my Christian quote of the episode:
" all right bitch can you just make a fucking dress!"
-motivational speaking at it's finest!

No comments: