Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Project Runway Spotting!


Who says vinyl is all bad.
Project Runway now had laminated dolls that you can dress in your very own designs. You can cut out patterns and fashion yourself one FIERCE design. Of course I could draw a stick figure on some cardboard, cut out some paper dresses all for about 25 cents.
I remember playing with my paper dolls as a kid. What has happen to the world that they need laminated Barbie look-a-likes, glitter tube tops and sequined miniature Gucci bags.
I almost bought one for the studio but then I came back to a little place called sanity. If I put it up, inevitably someone would want to play with it all the time...(Jan?!)

4 comments:

Jangrrrrl said...

so!

Jangrrrrl said...

"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" perhaps now is a good time to go old school.....

MP said...

those paper dolls are YUCKY! Seriously, a lot of this Project Runway spin off toy crap is getting ridiculous. I think there is a reason they were on the clearance isle.

ohsherri said...

I know they're yucky. and yet I am still compelled to buy one and dress it up. It's all about Capitalism, playing on a girls desire for beauty and making the money of of peoples desires. Isn't that what everyone does for a living?