Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

So, Labor Day at my house actually means labor day. We split wood all day which I rather enjoyed the hydraulic splitter. The bugs, not so much.






While I am rolling giant logs over to said splitter and splitting away, my muscle bound brother...he's carrying logs ONE AT A TIME to the pile. But he did save me from the ants. That's all I will say about that.





After splitting wood I got to pressure wash the deck! Yeah!
Note: Do not let my mother near equipment. Here's about where she lost control of the gun and cut up the rails....At least holding a steel grinder all summer buffed me up for the 5000 psi pressure washer lol!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a productive labor day weekend! You have totally made a lot of work. Glad to see your mother willingly do the pressure washing. She looks like she knows every bit of pressure washing. Hope that you are still maintaining that deck up to now! :)

German Zollinger @Total Clean Equipment